Skip to main content

My skincare routine ft. Combination Skin

Hello,
My beautiful friends

Today I am going to share with you my full skincare routine using some products and some easy DIY as well.

My skin type - My skin changes according to weather. So, in winter it became combination skin from oily. So, I have combination skin currently.

And if you are thinking i have oily skin why i should to read it. We have a something for you. Just stick to the post.




Valentine is around the corner and if you are looking for a skin care routine. Just read the post and your . I will share about how i take care of it and what products i use.

So, let's get started

1. Cleanser -



I clean my face with Biotique bio  Pineapple foaming face wash. Removes dirt and oil and cleanse your skin well. Skin feels fresh and clean. Check full review here

2. Scrub



I am currently using Fuschia green lavender face and body scrub. It exfoliate my skin well and remove all the dead skin cell from it without drying it. Check full review here

DIY scrub

I also make a DIY scrub sometimes when i have time and doing a full skin cleanup. It is my favourite one. DIY Sugar Scrub. Check it here

3. Toner



I use patanjali aloevera gel or rosewater as a toner. It makes my skin look fresh.
Toning is really important part of our skin care routine. It helps in balancing your skin Ph level which you lose in cleansing and exfoliating.

4. Mask



I was using my homemade DIY mask until i get this one. Fuschia Blush Face Mask. Check full review here

DIY Mask

Take 1 tsp Multani Mitti or clay powder as per your choice. Mix it with 1 tsp sandalwood power and rose water. Mix it well and apply a layer of it. Leave it for 10-15 minutes depending on how fast it's dry. Now wash it with cold water. I sometimes mix almond paste in it as well.

P.S - Don't let mask to fully dry on your skin. It can make breakouts on your face. Wash your face after 80% mask dried .

Moisturising

I have used it only four times and it has became my favourite. You can take a idea on how much it is good. I am talking about Aromaessential Shea Moist.



Surprisingly it doesn't look oily or greasy on skin. Although it is made of shea Butter. I am loving it and full review about it soon will be up.

Lip Scrub

I use DIY lip scrub more often than cause it is more convenient and easy.
All you need is fine 2-3  tsp sugar, 1 tsp Coconut oil and 1 tsp honey. Mix all the ingredients together and your lip scrub is ready.

               
                                                        Pic courtesy - Pintrest

Apply a layer of it on your lips. Leave it for 2-3 minutes. Now gently rub it on your lips.

P.S - You can exfoliate your lips with your brush while brushing.

Lip balm



I am loving Nivea Essential Care and Nivea Fruity Shine Cherry. Nivea Care has no tint but has a shine. And Nivea Cherry has a beautiful tint colour.

So, this is my current skin care routine for Combination Skin.

And if you are wondering that if my skin is oily. What should i do? No need to worry. We have got you covered.

This post is a collaboration with my fellow blogger Thanmayee krishna. She do blogs about beauty, fashion, home remedies, product reviews, diy and food.

Now hop to her blog to see her skincare routine ft.Oily Skin. Click here

Hope you like this post. If you want to see more of these types of post. Do let me know in the comments. I would love to do that.

And do share your favourite products or skin care routine with me.

Till next time

Take care, Love you all

Stay Connected




Thanks for reading this. Do follow me on my blog :-)


Comments

  1. Love this post a lot very informative for my skin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these type of things. I also make my DIY scrub and toner.

    Ash | www.theashtreejournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mention of products 😘 Informative

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the products you've mentioned :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love using DIY products since you can change them to your own personal needs! So helpful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of any of these brands (apart from Nivea obviously) - it's always so interesting to read about products I've never heard of! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. DIY products are the best! I have a similar skin care routine but I dont have a lip scrub. May have to invest in one!

    Foirell | www.citygirlrell.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do make it one of yourself. Really easy and super effective 😊

      Delete
  8. I need to look into DIY products. I read alot about them and see the rave reviews. Thanks for the inspo!!

    Style & Life by Susana - www.susanalopessnarey.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a great skincare routine! I need to try some of those products out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do share your experience after trying kayla 😊

      Delete
  10. I just love scrubs so much! My current fav is a coffee scrub. The smell is so good. I can't drink the stuff, but I can rub it on my face. Nice list.

    http://misspettigrewreview.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sassafrass for taking time to read it. And i love coffee scrub as well.

      Delete
  11. I love lip scrubs! Probably one of the most effective parts of my skincare routine ever, I don't know what I did before it!
    X Izzy www.izzywears.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great. I love lip scrubs as well. Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  12. This looks so cool, I never tried DIY skin products because I worry I'll mess up somewhere along the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No..no charmyn DIY is much more easy and non-harmful for your skin.

      Delete
  13. I love a good DIY lip scrub. I use the same ingredients.

    xo, Patty
    www.pattyskloset.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading patricia:-) this is truly amazing for lips.

      Delete
  14. Great routine. I love the lip scrub, will have to try that one out! X
    Nadine Cathleen | Karateandcaviar.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks nadine :-) Do share your experience with us.

      Delete
  15. wow lovely and helpful post :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice Neha! :D
    I have combination skin too. And I am thinking to try out the face wash! :)
    And Nivea's cherry lip balm is my fave! I love tinted lipbalms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading
      snehal :-) Do share your experience after trying it.

      Delete
  17. Where do you buy the bottles for the lipscrub? or do you make it each time you use it? ;o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I make it once and it stays for 10-15 days. I make it again when it finish and kept it in a bottle.

      Delete
    2. This is my recycled bottle of paint colours.

      Delete
  18. Nice information ...its really very important for healthy and glowing skin ...lovely tips for skin care ...thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Spot on Skin Care Regimen article, I really think this website needs more attention. I'll probably be back to read more, thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Woods and petals Ayurvedic Face and Body Ubtan ( Kanti Lepa ) Review -

Hello, My beautiful friends If you are following me on my blog or social media you probably know how much i love natural and organic products. And i love trying and discover new products and brands. So, today i am going to introduce to you a new Natural Skin Care brand which i always wanted to try "Woods and Petals " . Woods and petals is a women owned venture named " Pragati Biswas ". It's really encouraging and heart lifting to see women growing in the field and creating their own empire. They have a great range of Teas, Ayurveda and Aromatherapy products.   Ubtan has been used as part of the body cleansing ritual since ancient times. It has therapeuic and healing benefits . A 100% natural and ayurvedic preparation to exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin.Each herb is ethically harvested and naturally so as to retain nutritional potency, colour and fragrance. About Wood and petals ( In their words) At Woods and Petals herbals we en

JUNAILI APRICOT BODY SCRUB REVIEW

Hello, My beautiful friends So today i am going to review a scrub from a brand named JUNAILI . It is their Junaili Apricot Body Scrub.As we all know Apricot is really good for your health and as well as your skin.It has a comination of vitamin C , A and phytonutrients which is really good for your skin. Did you know Apricot has antioxidant properties which slow the ageing process of your skin. So, let's get started to the review of it . About Junaili We cold pressed our own apricot oil at 7000 ft in Kumaon Himalayas, to exacting standards . Our oils and scrubs made in small batches to maintain high quality and freshness . Ingredients Cold pressed Apricot- Kennel scrub PACKAGING It comes in a beautiful plastic round jar with a golden metallic finish cap on it . It has a paper label on it , in which all the details of the products written on it . It has a aluminium seal between jar and cap to avoid mess. Packaging feels so beautiful and luxorious . Availab

Nature's Emporium Lavander Lip balm Review

Hello, My beautiful friends As you all know i always in search of new and organic brands which is good for your skin. So, today i am going to introduce to a new brand "Nature's Emporium " . This is completely natural and handmade. So, today i am going to talk and review about their lavander lip balm. So, let's get started with the review of it. About Nature's Emporium Nature’s Emporium offers you a bouquet of Pure, Natural, Handmade products . We create soap and skin care goodies to pamper your body in the simplest way we can - using 100% natural ingredients. Just the simple goodness from the earth that makes your skin healthy and happy, refreshed and nurtured. They have a wide range of Coldprocessed, handcrafted gourmet soaps, Shampoo Bars, Body butters, Natural Detergent bars, Detergent Powder, Luxurious Bath Salts, Face Serum , lip balms . Ingredients - Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, Vitamin E Oil, Lavander Essential